Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Yesterday...

...I did nothing. Mondays are usually my get-everything-done-around-the-house days because the weekends are sometimes nutty and Sundays are long days so Mondays it is nice to be able to hang around home and get stuff done so I don't have to worry about doing it the rest of the week.

Yesterday was different. I was tired. I took a nap when Addie took a nap. Sabian came home for lunch as we were napping and told me he would get Addie when she got up so I could sleep longer. I felt so out of it when I did get up. We did make it over to the neighbor's later on to hand over their mail that was delivered to our box and then we had a nice surprise.

Our infamous wonderful neighbors the Millers invited us out for dinner and some mini golf. So, after a day of doing nothing, we went out and had some fun.




I'd say that was a good end to the day. I didn't necessarily feel like I wasted the day - I was too tired to really think about it. But, I made up for it by getting some work done that night and woke up feeling more accomplished today.

I am thankful (again) for awesome neighbors on BOTH sides of us. We had a great time with the Millers and had perfect playing weather, even though Mr. Miller relished in beating us "Yankees." I smell a rematch.

No comments: