Saturday, May 15, 2010

Goats, Ducks & Of Course, Leaves

One day last week I took Addie to the park. I've mentioned before that we are blessed with quite a few parks in this area, many under full shade, which is awesome when considering the (already) hot Florida sun.

Arriving home in time for Addie to take a longer than usual nap, this is something we'll 100% do again. I always think about it and then something comes up or the day gets away from me or I talk myself out of it. No more. We're off to the park!

We visited the swings, a must, talked with a duck and fed a couple of goats. Upon seeing the goats Addie yelled, "Doggie!" She was all about charging ahead to see the goats but I wasn't quite sure how they'd react, although in hindsight, I'm sure they are perfectly accustomed to little hands reaching out to grab them. A grandpa and his granddaughter were also there and sweetly showed Addie how to feed the goats.








This girl is getting too big!

I am thankful for good weather to be able to get out and do this. This week we may be stranded inside if the weather guys are close to being right.

No comments: