Thursday, May 20, 2010

Happy x Four


How fast four years fly by. Four years filled with so much - joy, sorrow, adventure, tears, smiles, great times, not so great times and new life.

I am so thankful for my husband. Period. Not just today, but every day, even the days when I don't show it. He's nothing I expected and everything God knew I needed and I am thankful that God gave him the tools he needed to deal with someone like me.

I've said it before - I don't deserve him but I sure am glad I have him.

Happy Anniversary, Sabian. I love you, I am thankful for you and I am grateful that you chose me.

Pink elephants!

Chaneys at the beach, circa 2007, ironically not too far from where we live now

Mackinac Island trip, October 2006, at the top of a lighthouse


First anniversary trip, Smoky Mountains, 2007



2 comments:

ofwhomiamtheworst said...

Happy Anniversary! I almost just peed my pants when I read the title, partially because I'm pregnant and have to pee every other minute, but also because the Happy x FOUR made me think you were referring to adding a fourth somebody to your family :) Miss you!

Melissa said...

That's hilarious! I didn't EVEN think about that. I've been having a smidge (JUST a smidge) of baby fever - two friends here had babies this week and we are going to see them today. But, for now, I am celebrating four years with my husband. :) Miss you, too!