Thursday, March 10, 2011

I don't normally do this...

I am hosting a catalog party for Thirty-One gifts.

I normally don't do this sort of thing. I may have even vowed that I never would. But, here I am, hosting a catalog party and insisting that there is no obligation to buy.

Funny to say considering I am posting this on my blog. BUT, I at least wanted to make it available in the event anyone out there wants to place an order.

I do like some of their products and the consultant I am hosting under is a friend of mine from Illinois. I saw a few new items in person a couple of weeks ago and it renewed my interest in the company and what they sell. I respect the principles on which they operate and do believe they offer quality products.

For those of you who would like to order, you may use this link.

If you are ordering and are local (Wewa/Panama City) you can have your items sent to me without paying additional shipping. I will get your order to you.

If you are out of state and would like to place an order, you can order through the website and have your items sent to you for an additional $4.

I will say, the website does not do their products justice. It is a little hard to navigate and the catalog function can be confusing. If you are local, I have catalogs you can look through so you can get a better idea of what the products are like. If you are out of state, you'll have to rely on the website or, if you are already familiar with the products, you'll already know what they are about.

If you have any questions, let me know. The party will close on March 21.

Today I am thankful for dinner out with Sabian and our friends who watched Addie so we could go.

On to the weekend and Addie's birthday!

1 comment:

Katie said...

A.) I love 31.

B.) I totally agree - the catalogs do not do their stuff justice!!

C.) I bought their new $5 Wristlet Key fob, and I love it! It's like a lanyard, only it goes around your wrist (which makes way more sense for keys..) and it doesn't get caught on things in your purse! :)