Friday, November 12, 2010

Spotlight on Shutterfly & FREE Holiday Cards!

One thing I love about Christmas is sending Christmas cards. It's fun to choose a design and to pick the photos that are card-worthy. I think Christmas cards are even more important to me now that we live in another state and don't see those who receive our cards on such a regular basis.


I was already looking forward to picking out Shutterfly cards this year and had checked out some of the cards a week or so ago to get an idea of this year's designs. I first used Shutterfly earlier this year for family cards for Valentine's Day. I really like the quality of their cards and I found a design that suited just what I was looking for. I went back to Shutterfly for Father's Day to create a photo book for Sabian. As with their cards, there was a wide variety of designs and layouts to choose from so I was able to put together a book quickly and easily.

I have a few favorite Christmas card designs but I don't want to reveal my favorite just yet! I like the more modern cards and usually go for something simple. I really like some of the color combinations for this year, too. You can take a look at their cards and choose your own favorite: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery.


What's even better is that Shutterfly is offering 50 FREE holiday cards for bloggers! Check out the link at the end of this post to learn more.


This year I will also be working on calendars: http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars/wall-calendars.


I can't wait to work with Shutterfly's new designs and the personalized dates. To me, calendars are great gifts and personalizing them makes them even better.


As I've already said, I like their photos books: http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-books.


Creating photo books are easy and the finished product looks great.


Rounding out my favorite Shutterfly products are the notepads: http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-gifts/notepads.


Who doesn't need a notepad and why not make it more unique with one of your favorite photos? Good to give, great to keep for yourself! ;)

I hope you have fun choosing your Shutterfly products this year, too. Don't forget, you can take advantage of their cards and products all year for other holidays and events.


Bloggers, listen up! Here's how you can get your 50 FREE cards.

Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… sign up: http://bit.ly/sfly2010.

Thanks to Shutterfly for offering this awesome deal!

1 comment:

Debra Eby said...

I know, right? This is such a great deal! I wasn't going to "cash in" on it b/c I'd already bought cards, but then decided to use it for my photog biz. Melissa, I'm SO grateful that Lee Ann has a friend like you. I feel like I know you, we'll def. have to have a fun photo session when I come to Wewa (maybe March?).