Monday, June 15, 2009

SPF 30

Lucky for me, this was my view this afternoon. Sabian took Addie for a couple of hours so that I could spend some time by myself at the beach. It was a much needed respite and I enjoyed being able to sit and read while soaking up some rays.

What's funny is that while I was at the beach, 20 minutes away in Wewa it was storming. I was so glad it hadn't moved to where I was for the afternoon.

Even after just those couple of hours, it was good to get home and see my girl. Before heading off to the sun and sand I got to hear her laugh for the first time! It was such a sweet surprise, one I hope to catch on video soon. If we can, we'll be sure to share it.

Today I am thankful for how close we live to the beach. While I tend to take it for granted, I do realize how fortunate we are.

1 comment:

Shadair said...

Laughter is the best medicine in most situations and laughter from our children is even better