Saturday, June 11, 2011

Storm cloud

We need rain. I know some of you reading this are wishing for the rain to stop in your area, so send it on our way. Since we're not getting it, we headed for the beach yesterday. I braced myself for a hot, sticky couple of hours but it was actually really nice, breezy and totally bearable. The added plus was that the three of us spent a lot of time in the water, which we don't normally do. Addie is usually content to dig in the sand and run along the beach and Sabian is the one who gets in the water. As I am on a quest to get Addie comfortable in the water this summer I was really glad she was so happy among the waves. It helped that we had a ton of fish around us, jumping out of the water. Beach entertainment.

By the looks of the above photo I quickly snapped while we were out, there's no storm cloud in sight. Rather, the cloud is hanging over my head. It's been there all week. A bit of a drag, but just the way it is right now. Hoping for a better week next week.


I am thankful to get out with Sabian tonight!

No comments: