Friday, May 20, 2011

Gimme five!

Today I get to celebrate five years of marriage to my husband!

I am humbled and grateful to be Sabian's wife. We're imperfect, sometimes we're not so nice to one another (taking the liberty of speaking for him!) and sometimes we could just do better. But, we love each other and work, daily, at being the husband and wife God desires for us to be. I'm so thankful to have someone working with me and I am so glad that person is Sabian!

We've already celebrated, out for dinner and dessert and some wandering around on our own last night. We talked about what we were doing five years ago last night as we prepared for our wedding the next day. Today I remember the excitement and anticipation of walking down the aisle and committing to spend the rest of my life with a pretty awesome guy.

One of my favorite things to do at a wedding when the bride walks down the aisle is to catch a glimpse of the groom's face.

It's just such a sweet moment.

I love you Sabian! Thank you for these five years.

Today, of course, I am thankful for my sweet HUSBAND!

No comments: