Thursday, January 20, 2011

What we've been up to...

 A little TV watching from the baby stroller Addie got for Christmas...


 Some birthday party goin'...




 Some candy collecting...

Ponytail wearing, chocolate pudding eating...






Finally outside and chalk drawing...
 


Hanging with friends...



Driving...
 

...with a little car trouble along the way.

I know I owe you a post about my Christmas SURPRISE - I was waiting to take another photo and now that I have it, it is late and I am off to bed. Soon, soon - trust me, it is worth the wait!

I am thankful we've been able to get outside for a bit this week. I'm not ready for heat and humidity, but these cool, spring-like temps are welcome (even though I'm a little jealous of the snow that is falling right now in Illinois!).

No comments: