Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Bedhead

It is the calm between the storms. I'm knocking things off of my "to do" list and it feels good. Although my morning plans changed last minute the switch allowed Addie to sleep in until 10 (after she decided to wake up a few hours earlier and hang out for a bit. Sigh.) and have a slower morning until we went to church to have lunch with the Golden Agers (our senior adult group), run around church and then accomplish an errand before coming home for nap time.

This is where we are now. I was about to lay down before I thought I might be able to get some things done before the next event takes place tonight. We have kids coming over to hang out and get geared up for getting up early tomorrow morning for See You at the Pole. Funny, having them over the night before they have to get up early, but the plan is for it
to be a short hang out. We're not even sure we'll have many, as it is also Homecoming week and there are umpteen other activities taking place.

So, in the midst of these, I thought I'd sit and share some Addie bedhead photos. Who can resist a good bedhead? This is what ensued:








Man, I sure do love this girl!

I am thankful for our upcoming vacation! Details to come.

1 comment:

elise said...

seriously- she is getting SO BIG!
that's some delicious bed head- so cute:O)