Monday, June 28, 2010

Oh me, oh my

I have a mountain of laundry to wash, dry and fold, a dirty house to clean and sleep to try and catch up on while chasing Addie - rather, retrieve items from her hands/mouth, keep her from throwing these items and generally holding her when she's bored of her toys, sleepy, or just needs some mom time.

All of this comes after a week that consisted of a visit from four Illinois friends backed by a trip to Atlanta for a conference with 19 teenagers and adults from church. We said goodbye to our friends last Thursday morning as we departed that same morning to Atlanta.

I'll post soon about both adventures but for now I am wrapping up the day with a piece of cake, a glass of milk and this sweet picture.


I am thankful we had time to visit with our friends and that we had a great time in Atlanta with our youth kids. I'm also thankful that Addie did so well with both!

No comments: