Thursday, April 1, 2010

Here Comes Peter Cottontail

Saturday we took Addie to our church's Easter egg hunt. It was a gorgeous day, the kind that you imagine when you picture kids running around to find colorful hidden eggs.

This was Addie last year at the egg hunt:


This year she brought home a few eggs but if she could form the words I think she'd tell you that although the colored plastic eggs were cool, she much preferred the sticks and leaves.








I am thankful that Addie shared her candy with us and for the beautiful weather we've been having lately here in the panhandle.

1 comment:

Creations By Lyndsay said...

Hello there! I'm so excited you want to make cake pops! They taste amazing! Better than cake!

I use any box cake mix I find at the store and any icing container that's the 16.2 oz kind. And you just make the cake, wait for it to cool, mix in the icing, make into balls and put the stick in them! Then I put them in the freezer or fridge.

The dipping chocolate can be found at hobby lobby. And I get my sprinkles from there, too. And the sticks.

You HAVE to check out Bakerella's cake pops at bakerella.com. She is so creative and they are easy as long as you want to take the time to decorate each one, hehehe. Have fun!! Happy Easter!