Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Big Birthday Bonanza

Addie is one. It is still a little surreal for me to look at her and think, "Wow, you're a whole year old!" Sometimes she seems like such a big girl to me and other times she still seems like a baby. Part of me wants to keep her as the latter but it is really cool watching her grow and learn.

While we were home we had a little party with my family for her birthday before Sabian flew back to Florida to leave us for a little bit. We spent the afternoon at my brother's with plenty of Big Mama's BBQ, cake, presents, and a laid back good time.

I predicted that Addie would cry when we sang Happy Birthday to her and she did, and I thought for sure I would cry too, but I actually did really well. We have plenty o' photos from the day but I here's just a few.

I am thankful for my sweet one year old!














No comments: