Thursday, February 11, 2010

Organized Momma

So, if you know me at all you probably know that I am an organizer. I love containers (hence my love affair with the Container Store) and it is always exciting to me when I can figure out a way to reduce clutter. Yes, yes, it is an exciting life I lead.

Today, I hit a jackpot. Well, not really, but in my compartmentalized mind, this was a doozy. I have been following a site, babysteals.com. Every day at 10 a.m. Central they list a one day deal and sell the item(s) until they are gone. Often, I have found, whatever it is goes quickly. VERY quickly. And often, it is an item I don't need or, even at a discounted price is still beyond my budget. But, today I had to splurge. Check out today's offer:

In my mind this solves so many diaper bag and life issues. Okay, maybe the last is a stretch - I mean, can it really do my laundry and empty my dishwasher? Maybe not, but it does allow me to take along a variety of snacks and such and such for Addie without having to load down the diaper bag. AND, according to the instructional video (yes, I did watch it and had goosebumps the whole time) it is useful for other items even after Addie has outgrown Cheerios and those Gerber puffs she likes oh so much.

So, I suggest you go NOW and order your own Packin' Smart before they are all gone. Did I mention they are 50% off and you get two to a pack? When these come in the mail it will be like Christmas all over again.

Today I am thankful for others who are organizer freaks like I am. It is thanks to them that there are products like this one available for those of us who look forward to these little things in life.

I am also thankful for the generosity of our church board and congregation. Thanks to them we now have a privacy fence all along the back of our house. Let the gardening begin! Well, as soon as we get out of the 40s and 50s...

UPDATE: it is an hour after the original babysteals.com post and they are SOLD OUT!

No comments: