Sunday, July 26, 2009

Critters and Catching Up

This picture was taken a couple of weeks ago the night we dressed Addie up like a cow for free food (see earlier post) but it is too cute not to post. Chillin' at Target with her new book.

It has been busy days around the Chaney household and it looks like the next couple of weeks will continue to be so. In the meantime, we are meeting new critters at our house.

I suppose this lizard is taking the place of Roxy, the dog I used to write about (MUCH earlier posts) who is now who knows where. While the lizard(s) are not able to bring us useful items such as sprinklers and gun cases, it is kind of fun to see them lurking around the porch.

Guess that's about it for now.

Today I'm thankful for my helpful husband and my sweet Addie.

No comments: