Tuesday, March 3, 2009

March Madness

A quick baby update - it is March, the month of Addie's arrival. When will she be here? My due date, March 10, is a week from tomorrow, but as we all know babies have a tendency to arrive before, after, up, down, and around their predicted due dates. Last week she was still breech and we continue to pray that this is all in God's hands. As of right now I can still feel her head nestled comfortably at the top of my belly. We are headed back to the doctor on Wednesday and we'll know more after that as far as how we move ahead. Long story short, we really don't know what is in store for us this next week but we appreciate your thoughts and prayers during this exciting time. We had a plan in place but we've decided to switch gears. Either way, soon we will get to see her little face!

In the meantime, it is late. Everyone keeps telling me to get as much rest as possible this week, but instead I seem to be inadvertently gearing up in the opposite direction, by staying up. Time to get that rest.

I am thankful for family and friends who are continuing to encourage us.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Can't wait to see pictures of Addie.... will be praying for you!!

Melissa said...

Thanks, Jill! I can't wait to post them!